Posted on | July 14, 2011 | 1 Comment
Google plus is getting popular in the social world. But, unfortunately, to fully use its functionality we need to have more friends in it. That is where it will be difficult to migrate from facebook to Google +. However, you can use the following tricks to make this easy.
How to update your Facebook status from Google Plus:
Add your facebook update email address to any circle provided that you don’t mind sharing your updates to the circle with the world via facebook. Or you can manually add it to the share box, whenever you wish to share.
This only works for status updates and will not work if you want to share photos.
How to transfer your Photos from facebook to Google +
You can use move2picasa for this purpose.
How to find your Facebook friends:
To find out if your Facebook friends are on Google+
- Create a Yahoo! Mail account
- Import your Facebook contacts
- Export your Yahoo! Mail contact list
- Import it into your Gmail account
- The imported contacts will now show up under the “Find and Invite” section of the Circles page, the ones who already have Google+ will be listed first.
- You can invite the rest.